Search This Blog

Followers

Sunday 26 January 2020

Your food is to do my will

Let your food be to do my will

Pray and ask for my plan for your life to be revealed to you

I desire your greatest good

You say let us obey Gods word

That is good

Yet my will for your life is more than the teaching in my word to you

It is my revealed will for your life

Ask me and I shall reveal my plan for your life

Come close to me and know me

Seek to emulate my Son and obey His teaching

Let knowledge and wisdom be found in you
Let power and might be found in you
Let council and the fear of the lord be found in you.

I am the God of fire and judgement

I am the creator of all things

I can not lie

You are powerful as the lion
And gentle as the lamb

You are peaceful like the dove
And wise as the owl

You are cunning as the fox
And swift as the cheetah

All these things are true of you

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment