Search This Blog

Followers

Wednesday 18 March 2020

The Only Creator

I am the Lord God Almighty

None can create as I create for I create by mere speach

My Word has ultimate power.

Man only reshapes what I have made.

So be encouraged that I will bring life to you and not death.

You are facing perilous times.

But even now the Lamb's blood has overcome.

No other covering need be provided.

Behold even now the angel of death cannot cross the blood line drawn over your household.

So do that today.

Humble yourselves and pray.

Ask and you will receive.

Knock and the door will be opened to you .

Seek and you will find.

The prayer of the righteous avails much.

Pray for the sick they shall recover.

Even death need not be final.

Let your house be known for prayer and righteousness and holy living.

Remember you are not earthly but heavenly for when you came to me you passed from earth to heaven and that is where you now live.

Your spirit lives in heaven only your soul and mortal body is here on earth.

You passed from death to life when you came to me.

Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment