Search This Blog

Followers

Friday 6 March 2020

The skies have opened

I was stood beside the road at the bottom of the hill by the house of salvation

when the Lord revealed his plan

I laughed when I saw it.

The acursed one who is leading you to ruin has been curtailed.

His plans will come to nothing.

It may look from where your standing like a brilliant summers day

But he has disaster waiting for you.

Behold I saw a rider on a white horse coming out of the clouds

He had with him a horse without a rider.

You are that rider

He has come to lead you into battle

Do not be afraid or anguished

You already have everything you need

The house of the enemy shall be plundered and those who ran with the enemy will turn to the Lord

A spiritual renewal is coming A time of refreshing had been ordained.

Behold I shall move in these days like no other day

The time has come

Be at one with me says the Lord.

It is time to plunder the camp of the enemy

Do not be fearful. Be encouraged for I have won the day.

The fulfilment of times is at hand.

The prayers of the saints are being answered

They are like a sweet aroma to my nostrils

It smells like success
It smells like victory
It smells pleasant and fragrant
like a sweet smelling flower

You have prayed for breakthrough

Behold I have opened the skies above you

Look and see the signs

Behold  I have plans to prosper you and heal you and save you

There is one who would like to see ruin for you but his plans have been thwarted and shall not prevail.

I am the Lord God Almighty

I have declared righteousness for my people Israel
I have declared victory for my people Israel

Miracles and wonders will pour forth from Israel in these days like no other day in history.

And I will bless those who pray for my people Israel

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment