Search This Blog

Followers

Monday 18 May 2020

Deliverer

My enemies mock and ridicule me saying God won't deliver him

But you my Lord are a shield around me

Break the teeth of my oppressors and grind them to powder.

May you bind my fierce enemy in chains of iron

Such that they do not assail against me

You are my refuge and fortress and I can trust in You my Lord.

May you fight against those violent men who seek to rule over the city

May you send guardians to protect the city and place watchmen on the towers.

Let an army rise up

Let them be counted amongst the victorious

You are a mountain moving God

Nothing You plan to do fails

You do not give succour to the foolish.

Those who scorn Your teachings

But You give blessings to a thousand generations of those that obey You

And put into practice Your teachings

Amen


No comments:

Post a Comment