Search This Blog

Followers

Monday 14 March 2022

A plea for help

 I will proclaim your name to my brothers and sisters. I will praise you among your assembled people. Praise the Lord, all you who fear him! Honor him, all you descendants of Jacob! Show him reverence, all you descendants of Israel! For he has not ignored or belittled the suffering of the needy. He has not turned his back on them, but has listened to their cries for help.

Psalms 22:22‭-‬24 NLT

https://bible.com/bible/116/psa.22.22-24.NLT



I will answer says the lord almighty 


My face is always toward you 


With open hand I shall come to you


For I am the God of all creation


My Spirit lives within the you, says the Lord


I have heard your pleas for help


They have come before me like a sweet smelling aroma


Taste and see says the Lord Almighty


Not one of your bones shall be broken


O Lord my God you are more than I have asked for


Let your peace reign within my soul


You are my beloved children says the Lord


I shall answer says the Lord 


My angels shall come to you 


They shall bring keys to doors locked long ago 


Ceilings shall be lifted and you shall soar to the heights 


Amen





No comments:

Post a Comment