Search This Blog

Followers

Wednesday 23 March 2022

Confidence in hardtimes

 Even though the fig trees have no blossoms, and there are no grapes on the vines; even though the olive crop fails, and the fields lie empty and barren; even though the flocks die in the fields, and the cattle barns are empty, yet I will rejoice in the Lord! I will be joyful in the God of my salvation! The Sovereign Lord is my strength! He makes me as surefooted as a deer, able to tread upon the heights. (For the choir director: This prayer is to be accompanied by stringed instruments.)

Habakkuk 3:17‭-‬19 NLT

https://bible.com/bible/116/hab.3.17-19.NLT


As sure as eggs are eggs you will climb the mountain before you


You will walk upon rough ground and not fall 


The lord is your strength 


He will guide you 


He has mapped your journey before you were born


Trust Him for he knows all things he knows your weakness and your strengths 


He will remove obstacles. A way will be made 


Even though crisis comes your way it will not overwhelm you 


I know life is not easy but trust in me and I shall prove myself to you says the Lord.


All things work together for the good of those that trust in me 


Even my wrath is poured out for your benefit 


The seas rage and the earth quakes at my bidding 


At my Word the mountains rise and fall 


My Word will stand and shall accomplish its purpose.


By my Word you shall prosper 


By my Word you shall become known for peace


By my Word you shall leave a legacy for generations to come. 


I shall enable you to live a life worthy of your calling


Open your ears to hear and your mind to perceive


Learn my Words and declare them says the lord


Speak. And watch as I respond to your words 


Prepare to be amazed at the outpouring that is coming into your church , your neighbourhood your family.


I shall come among you with power 


thrones and powers and authorities shall be torn down 


For through you I shall establish my kingdom in your midst


Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment