Search This Blog

Followers

Tuesday 8 March 2022

Lover of your soul

 I am the lover of your soul


I shall be with you 


I shall come to you and encourage you


Look to the heavens are you not amazed 


I made the heavens in all there vast array


It was I that named the stars 


I keep them in their orbits


I shall come among you and I shall bless you 


Recieve from my open hand 


Everything you need


Be amazed at my outpouring in these days


I am eager to show my delight in you


My love is poured out for you 


I am amazed at your faithfulness oh lord


My name shall go before you 


It shall clear a path for you to tread


Anything the enemy has placed before you shall be demolished and destroyed.


All strongholds shall be dismantled before you


Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment