Search This Blog

Followers

Tuesday 8 March 2022

He rescues his children

The righteous person faces many troubles, but the Lord comes to the rescue each time. For the Lord protects the bones of the righteous; not one of them is broken! Calamity will surely destroy the wicked, and those who hate the righteous will be punished. But the Lord will redeem those who serve him. No one who takes refuge in him will be condemned.

Psalms 34:19‭-‬22 NLT

https://bible.com/bible/116/psa.34.19-22.NLT


I shall deliver you says the lord almighty


Those who trust in me shall be redeemed


Come to me and I shall make you an overcomer


For I have entrusted to you power from on high 


I have the power but authority and dominion belong to you 


for I gave to you when I first created mankind 


My child trust me use your authority and activate my power for I shall honor my promises 



Not so the wicked I will cut them off 


They shall be cursed 


Nothing they plan will come to pass 


For I shall frustrate their council


They shall become like fools 


I shall bring disaster upon them says the lord 


But the righteous will prosper


In my name I shall cause them to be a blessing to the my people 


They will flourish in the desert and find peace amid turmoil 


For my peace shall rule in their soul


Amen


No comments:

Post a Comment