Search This Blog

Followers

Monday 8 May 2023

Newness shall arise in my people

I am the Almighty God, Creator of all things, ruler of the Kingdoms of the earth

Never before has newness been on my agenda like it is today

My people shall do new things

I shall teach and guide

I shall provide and prosper

I shall deliver and set free

Let all dull thinking be done away with

Let clear thinking arise in my people

It shall be normal for my children to think clear and sharp thoughts

I shall sharpen your wit says the Lord

I shall set your mind on fire

Ideas shall come like a storm in the night

There shall be a new spirit of clear and right thinking says the Lord

I shall bring a new skill set to the earth

Your ancestors knew nothing about modern living

So modern living shall vanish, and be thrown out

A new standard shall come yet not new for in ages past

the rules were laid down by the God of heaven

A rule book not known by this generation

But it shall come to pass that an ancient book
of laws and decrees and edicts shall govern once more

There shall be no unrighteousness or unlawfulness

For I shall govern from a high and lofty place

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment