Search This Blog

Followers

Saturday 27 May 2023

Wholly Sanctified

 To the church of God which is at Corinth, to those sanctified in Christ Jesus, called to be saints together with all those who in every place call on the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, both their Lord and ours:

1 Corinthians 1:2 RSV

https://bible.com/bible/2020/1co.1.2.RSV

Greet every saint in Christ Jesus. The brethren who are with me greet you. All the saints greet you, especially those of Caesar's household.

Philippians 4:21‭-‬22 RSV

https://bible.com/bible/2020/php.4.21-22.RSV


Holy. 

He is the unfathomable God.

Holy beyond compare 

Seraphs sing of his holiness with veiled faces

His holiness is the center of his perfections and His glory streams forth.

His holiness reveals His purposes, 

which from eternity to eternity, 

He has planned for mankind, 

it foretells of His highest glory for His creation: 

to partake in His holiness.

In Christ, all wisdom and love are manifest toward us.

The Father gives his Son to be one with us.

The Son dying on the cross to make us one with Him.


We are called to be saints together; a community of sanctified believers, spanning both space and time,  destined for the glory of his name and made holy through the work of the cross.


I am the Lord almighty.

I am Holy and full of Wonder and Awe.

Be amazed at my Purity and Righteousness.

I have made you Holy and Righteous and given you power and authority. 

I have clothed you in everything that is mine.


I shall call upon the Lord and the power of his name!   

He shall be my sword and shield.

In Him I shall grow in  holiness and purity.

Looking forward to that day when all things are fulfilled.


See, my child, I have overcome the power of darkness.

My light is ablaze and cuts through all the power of the evil one.

Be encouraged for I am with you says the Lord.

I shall bless you with all the gifts stored up for you.

I have ordered my angels to bring gifts aplenty; a bounty of wonderous provision and blessing.

You shall be a powerful force for good in this dark world for I have made you complete.

You lack no good thing. 


Amen

  

No comments:

Post a Comment