Search This Blog

Followers

Saturday 27 May 2023

Called unto Holiness

...but as he who called you is holy, be holy yourselves in all your conduct; since it is written, “You shall be holy, for I am holy.”

1 Peter 1:15‭-‬16 RSV

https://bible.com/bible/2020/1pe.1.15-16.RSV

Since ancient times I have called men to be holy 

It is no different in these days 

I am holy and righteous 

Be in awe of my deeds and mighty acts

I created the sun and the moon 

See, I shall place angels in your midst 

And they shall both guard and minister

See I shall cover you with my holiness and righteousness

Seek me with everything you have says the lord 

I am not hiding or difficult to find 

I am within arms reach 

Come hold my hand says the lord and I shall guide you 

I make crooked paths straight and rough terrain smooth

You shall be amazed at my outpouring in these days 

I shall be like the sun; a bright light for you, 

to guide you along your journey

You shall walk where I have walked says the lord.

I was crowned with glory when I overcame death and hades.

See I have made you a prince and priest in my kingdom.

You shall be righteous and holy, for I am holy.

I shall empower with strength and might 

You shall shine in the darkness, and these days are indeed dark, it surrounds you; you are in the midst of it. 

Yet it shall not overcome you, for I have placed my light within you, says the lord.

I shall show my glory and manifest my power, says the lord.

I shall be among you. 

See I have made my Son higher than all

He is above every other name.

Your name shall be blessed and anointed.

I shall cause power to flow through you like never before when you seek my kingdom first.

learn how my kingdom operates and you shall be a powerful agent for good in this dark world.

be of good cheer for I have overcome the world

That ancient foe has been defeated he has no power over you, 

for I have placed my power and authority in your hands.

Come, purify your mind from all unrighteousness says the lord.

Be holy for I am holy says the lord.

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment