Search This Blog

Followers

Wednesday 24 May 2023

Make music to the Lord

I am the God who created all things 

Make Music 

Sing and dance

Sing of my wonderous deeds and mighty acts 

Dance to the music of harp and lyre 

Let me show you heavens rhythms

Partner with me and watch as I transform the nations, says the Lord.

You are my beloved children and it has always been my desire to bless you

speak kind words to your fellow men whether they do good or bad

Learn from me says the Lord 

Be patient with the afflicted 

Lift up the downcast

I am by your side says the Lord I am with you through all 

From this day forth you shall be called a magnificent warrior 

for you have battled through many things and overcome

Though you are young you have a maturity greater than your peers because I have taught you 

You shall develop into a great warrior

Though a thousand fall at your side you shall remain standing for I shall strengthen you 

I shall be a rod in your life say the lord.

Learn to speak my words and you shall bless and comfort many 

Allow me to transform your mind 

Let my mind become your mind 

From this day forth you shall have a strength of mind that comes with great power 

there shall be a day of reckoning, a day of judgment, a day of wrath 

Yet be encouraged for even my judgment and wrath are poured out for your benefit says the Lord  


Amen


No comments:

Post a Comment