Search This Blog

Followers

Sunday 14 January 2024

God's Covenent with priests. A warning

Malachi 2 :5-6

“The purpose of my covenant with the Levites was to bring life and peace, and that is what I gave them. This required reverence from them, and they greatly revered me and stood in awe of my name.

They passed on to the people the truth of the instructions they received from me. They did not lie or cheat; they walked with me, living good and righteous lives, and they turned many from lives of sin.

 

You who claim to be prophet or priest!

You who lead and guide!

Do you seek money and ignore the commands of God?

Do you misrepresent my name?

Do you break God's moral law and teach others to do the same?

Your speach is seasoned with salt, yet your heart is far from me.

Turn from your evil ways

Repent of your deeds and seek salvation.

You have led many astray and have filled them with lies and corruption 

You use intimidation, deception and control

Are you not a servant of satan

You have spoken false hope and shattered the dreams of those who trust you

Listen to my words says the Lord of Hosts 

I shall bring ruin and disaster upon those who have led many astray.

Those who have exploited the poor and weak and become rich shall lose everything they own.

They will become the very thing they despise

They will become weak, powerless and alone 

Their deeds will ever be before them 

Make no mistake I shall discipline them says the lord.

I shall rise up from among the remnant a holy and righteous people 

I will fill them with mercy and grace 

And after a time, they will restore you to faith

Yet hear my words, the first shall be last and the last shall be first 

I shall re-order the kingdoms of the earth.

Those who have strength and might shall become weak and powerless

See I have ordered a reversal.

All things will soon be complete 

Amen

 

No comments:

Post a Comment