Search This Blog

Followers

Tuesday 23 January 2024

Psalm 46



Psalm 46




God is our refuge and strength,an ever-present help in trouble.

Therefore we will not fear, though the earth give way and the mountains fall into the heart of the sea, though its waters roar and foam and the mountains quake with their surging.

There is a river whose streams make glad the city of God, the holy place where the Most High dwells.God is within her, she will not fall;

God will help her at break of day. Nations are in uproar, kingdoms fall; he lifts his voice, the earth melts.

The Lord Almighty is with us; the God of Jacob is our fortress.

Come and see what the Lord has done, the desolations he has brought on the earth.

He makes wars cease to the ends of the earth. He breaks the bow and shatters the spear; he burns the shields with fire.

He says, “Be still, and know that I am God; I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth.” The Lord Almighty is with us; the God of Jacob is our fortress.



Is calamity crouching at your door?

Your circumstances pounding you into the ground?

Listen to me says the Lord of Hosts

I am your refuge and strength

Ask me and I shall turn your world upside down

Your overlords shall be routed, your enemies shall flee from you

See, I shall put an end to the calamities and destruction that have come upon you




Return to me, says the Lord of hosts

Listen, do not harken to jezebel that great prostitute and deceiver of kings

But obey my words, man shall not unite with man, nor woman with woman

Immorality shall be destroyed

For I shall ride upon the clouds and my sword shall slay the wicked both high and low both rich and poor

I shall make the faithful as bold and fearless as lions

They shall carry my sword in their mouths

The word of truth shall be found on their lips and in their hearts

My church shall arise from among the nations

Those who claim to worship me yet practice sorcery and witchcraft shall be among the first to be cast down

There shall be a rising and a falling within the church

Keep watch and do not be deceived

For I shall ride out into the world

and slay the wicked, the idolater, the prostitute and the harlot.

Yet my bride shall be clothed in glory and holiness, her beauty shall be unsurpassed

She shall be adorned in the finest of cloth and her garments shall be be as white as snow.

See, even now the feast is ready

Come, let the doors be flung wide open

Let the tables be prepared, for the groom is ready to take His bride into His chamber

He shall dance with His bride for he has covered her with His cloak of protection since before the foundation of earth

Let all the earth shout praises to the Lord of Heavens armies

For He shall appear to many and a multitude shall be brought into the feast

Amen








1 comment: