Search This Blog

Followers

Monday 11 November 2019

Dark places

Remember you are children born of God

Do not allow the world to pollute your soul
For you are being redeemed

Why clean the cup only to dirty it again

Do you not know those around you drink of your essense

You walk among them and they are sanctified by Gods light that is within you.

You bring light into their darkness and lead them

Have you not felt darkness leave when you enter the abode of satan

This is the valley of shadows

Those whom have made darkness their abode

When you pass through dark valleys  and shadows remember my light is there for I have gone ahead of you

There is nowhere to hide from my presence

I am in the storm and the wind

I am in the rain and the hail

I am in the sun by day and the moon by night

Do not think the cup is cleansed without cost

It cost much

I am gentle and patient.

 I know your heart for I am molding it into the likeness of my Son

Be patient for I am patient

Be loving for I am loving

Be kind for I am kind

Look after the poor and broken

For when you do you look after me

No comments:

Post a Comment