Search This Blog

Followers

Wednesday 6 November 2019

Rulers rise and fall

Rulers rise and fall by my hand

I am the Lord of all

I steer mens hearts and minds

Men plot and scheme in vain for I am sovereign and above all

I weave mens choices into my perfect plan for I am alpha and omega

I know all things

I know your innermost thoughts and feelings those you hide behind your image

I say to you rulers be men and women of substance and not image

Do not put your hope in vain imagination but lean on the rock a firm foundation

Jesus the rock upon which is founded all decency and upstanding

Let Him be your guide and stay close to him

He leads your heart and mind

And though you are misunderstood hold fast to his leading

For when you do he shall prosper you

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment