Search This Blog

Followers

Thursday 21 November 2019

Stars and Sand

Abraham, because you have not withheld your son , your only son. I will make your decendants as numerous as the stars in the sky and the sand on the shore.

Your Stars and Sand season is at hand.

Believe in me and also my Son.

Be prepared to give up your future and dream.

And I shall open up the windows of heaven.

Become as a child and trust me

I shall bless you with health, wealth, vitality, your youth will be renewed, even though you are advanced in years you shall become young.

I say honour your parents and live a long life.

Do not run with thieves and scoundrels for it will be your undoing and you will lose even your very life.

Behold my gifts are yours for all time.

I offer salvation, mercy, grace, forgiveness and I shall bless you abundantly.

Take my words to heart and put its teachings into practice.

Then you will prosper.

Look after widows and orphans and do not neglect the hungry.

Be sure my refreshing rain is coming into your life

Do you know who you have within you?

Surely it is the God of comfort who has power to heal,

Out of your belly flows a stream of living water

Place your hands on your stomach and recieve the answer to your prayer by faith.

You shall feel it rise up from the depths of your being.

And you shall be healed and your iniquity taken away.

Amen.






No comments:

Post a Comment