Search This Blog

Followers

Friday 18 February 2022

Desire and power

 For God is working in you, giving you the desire and the power to do what pleases him.

Philippians 2:13 NLT

https://bible.com/bible/116/php.2.13.NLT



You are being crafted into the likeness of the living God


He is creating in you an image of Himself


You do not do this yourself its all Him 


He gives both the willingness and the power to do what pleases Him


Come to me and recieve from my hand


For I am generous and delight to show you my favour 


I will show you my power in these days 


It is I who direct the winds and the waves


I order the seas and the orbits of the stars


For I am creator of both the seen and the unseen


Come let us worship and bow down 


Let us receive the righteousness that comes from Him alone


Let us recieve both desire and power from His open hand 


Let us acknowledge before Him that we do nothing ourselves


Be still my soul and know that He is God and He will grant me favour from on high


Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment