Search This Blog

Followers

Monday 28 February 2022

I the lord will judge

 “He will protect his faithful ones, but the wicked will disappear in darkness. No one will succeed by strength alone. Those who fight against the Lord will be shattered. He thunders against them from heaven; the Lord judges throughout the earth. He gives power to his king; he increases the strength of his anointed one.”

1 Samuel 2:9‭-‬10 NLT

https://bible.com/bible/116/1sa.2.9-10.NLT



I the lord am your protection


I know your faithfulness


I will reward you for your loyalty


I am the judge of all the earth


Let there be a radiant glory come down 


I shall come among you


I shall make my presence known 


You will look upon me in awe


Let there be signs and wonders in the heavens and the seas


I will swallow up the wicked they will be no more


I shall judge 


I will grant the faithful success from above


Be completely united in my love


Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment