Search This Blog

Followers

Sunday 6 February 2022

The God of love

I am almighty god


I love all my children equally


You are my beloved


Be amazed at my outpouring in these days


You are more than able 


For I am an enabler of men and women


Do not be surprised by the many miracles that have your name on them


Claim them today


There are new limbs 


New hearts


The deaf shall hear


And the lame walk


Those who know me have power and authority 


Come to me and I shall teach you


Learn from me and declare your miracle


Submit to me and tell the evil one to get away


He has no choice but to yield to my authority


Come before me and receive your miracle


Do you not know the power available to you


My power runs through your veins like blood 


Have you not read that blood is life


Power and blood go together


There is no power or authority without sacrifice and blood


Yet I tell both power and authority are yours in abundance


You are a new creation the old man has been vanquished 


 Come let us worship and praise the living god 


Let us yield to his reign for his name is above every other name


Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment