Search This Blog

Followers

Friday 11 February 2022

Peace

 Look! A messenger is coming over the mountains with good news! He is bringing a message of peace. Celebrate your festivals, O people of Judah, and fulfill all your vows, for your wicked enemies will never invade your land again. They will be completely destroyed!

Nahum 1:15 NLT

https://bible.com/bible/116/nam.1.15.NLT



Let my peace reign in every land 


Let evil be vanquished


Let all men turn to me


People of the world I am coming soon 


Do not be alarmed or taken by surprise 


Wake up and smell my sweet fragrance among you


I have never left you nor will I leave alone


But I shall be with you always


For i delight in being among my people


I will sweep away my enemies like dust


My people shall win the day and I shall lead them to victory


My name is higher than every name 


Father we call down your mercy and favour 


We worship your holy name o lord 


I declare in Gods sight that all men shall turn to me and receive from my hand


Be amazed at my outpouring of mercy and favour


For my hand is open and you shall receive from me in full measure that which is rightfully yours


Amen







No comments:

Post a Comment