Search This Blog

Followers

Sunday 17 September 2023

Come join with me and see the world change

I heard the Lord say 


Hear me my child I am God. Mighty and wonderous.

There is none to compare with me

I cause the sun to shine and moon to circle the earth.

Do not be alarmed when I say that all things will cease

The sun will no longer shine and rains fall no longer.

Seek me and yearn for my salvation 

For I offer it to you without cost

There will come a day when time itself will cease 

There will be no growth 

everything will come to an end 

crops won't be harvested

There will be no more tears

No more pain 

No more sorrow

Grief will come to an end 

Yet, I say to you:  joy will be yours on that day, for I am the God of renewal 

Both heaven and earth will pass away but my kingdom shall remain 

Seek to know me, as I know you!

Every hair on your head is numbered 

I know your inmost parts 

I am not hard to find

Nor do I hide my presence away from you 

Yet you sense my presence like morning mist 

Trust me the Son shall burn away the mist with his light 

He shall turn your mourning to dancing and you grief to Joy 

He is Alpha and Omega  

He is the first and the last

Surely I shall bless you with abundance and plenty 

For I am the God of the Harvest

Come seek me, join your hand with mine 

And I shall guide you into your first and best future 

For all your days were written in my books before the foundation of the world

Do not be afraid for I am pleased to grant you a visitation.

I shall meet you and I shall greet you with open arms 

You have sought me for a long time 

I tell you today is the day of new beginnings

Your situation is about to change 

Be ready for that most hallowed moment when I shall be glad to pour out into your lap 

Riches aplenty from my heavenly kingdom

Be blessed in all you do today 

Amen     

No comments:

Post a Comment