Search This Blog

Followers

Sunday 24 September 2023

Wind and Flame

Hebrews 1:7
Regarding the angels, he says, “He sends his angels like the winds,his servants like flames of fire.”

I heard the Lord say

I am the God who made all things

It is I who fashioned man out of the dust of the earth 

It is I who hung the earth on nothing

It is I who burns with holy fire

surely it time to send the wind and the flame.

I shall blow your enemies away like dust 

Ask me 

I shall not hold back 

Your enemies strength shall be broken

Remember 

My friends are your friends 

And my people you people

Do not be alarmed when I say I am sending wind and fire

for I am Justice and I am fire

I shall burn and scorch away anything in you or close to you that is not of me

Do not be alarmed 

you will lose the witch and the frenemy who have attached themselves to you 

I shall expose your demons 

I shall bring down the evil kings 

I shall smite the prince of darkness and the jezebel who haunts you  

And I shall make you great among your peers

None will be like you 

For you have a friend in God

Your life is about to change there is a new season coming 

I shall send the wind and the fire

Amen  

No comments:

Post a Comment