Search This Blog

Followers

Sunday 3 September 2023

New Beginnings

 I am the God of the new day

It is I that cause the sun to rise and set

I cause the grass to grow and the rose to bud

Every day is provided as an opportunity to grow in the knowledge of me

So seek me and my kingdom

Be sure I am more than able to meet your every need

Let those who are lame throw away their mats.

Let the blind put aside their guide dogs and sticks

Let the poor in spirit be glad for the riches of heaven belong to them

Surely I shall be glad to grant you favor from on high

You shall rejoice when I make myself known to you for I delight to commune with my people

See I have stationed angels around you and they have keys that will unlock closed doors and they shall offer them to you

I am the God who makes the crooked straight

I am the God who makes the rain and the snow

I make the desert bloom and grapes ripe for harvesting

See this very day you shall begin the path to greatness

It is I who is sovereign over all

No enemy is able to stand before me every knee shall bow

So offer your life to me and watch my outpouring

Amen


No comments:

Post a Comment