Search This Blog

Followers

Sunday 10 September 2023

The God of fulfillment and certainty

 I am the God of fulfillment and certainty


Believe me when I tell you all things shall reach final fulfillment


My Word never fails, for I am trustworthy and you can be sure of my supporting ways


Draw close to me and I shall act 


Do not be alarmed for I am going to move in your midst 


I shall cause you to rise 


I shall cause you to see, your blind eyes will be opened


There shall be fire and sulphur


There shall be rocks and ash


One shall be swept away to my heavenly kingdom but another shall remain 


I am the righteous judge who decides your case but your advocate is working on your behalf.


He is pleading your case before me 


Surely I shall bring to a close the books of heaven 


I shall write the final chapter and the books shall be closed.


Indeed all things have been concluded


Yet I am patient, not wanting any to be destroyed


Surely I shall show kindness and be merciful to all my creation


For I am the God who formed you. 


I know you. Every hair of your head has been numbered. All your parts are known to me


Be amazed at my dealings with men


For my ways are yes and amen 


I shall come among and you together with me you shall judge, even the angels shall come under our rulings and edicts



We shall be as one head among the nations for you shall share my power and govern with foresight and integrity for you have gained the favor of the most high God


Amen


No comments:

Post a Comment