Search This Blog

Followers

Wednesday 13 September 2023

I the Lord of hosts am your healer

 And it is impossible to please God without faith. Anyone who wants to come to him must believe that God exists and that he rewards those who sincerely seek him.

Hebrews 11:6 NLT

https://bible.com/bible/116/heb.11.6.NLT


Here I am. 

I have come to give you life.

Believe in me and watch as I pour out blessing into your life   

Come seek me and I shall make myself known to you 

I shall accomplish all things in proper time 

Trust me to provide in that hallowed moment 

I tell you now is the time to reach out your hand and join it with mine 

As a parent guides a young child across the road and teaches them the highway code 

So, I will teach you the ways of my Kingdom and shall guide you around obstacles

Be of good cheer, for with me, you can be confident, for I know all things: past , present , and future.

I know what lies ahead for you. But remember there is an ancient enemy called the serpent and the devil and satan who wants to make your journey unyeildingly harsh, But fear not for I have overcome him.

I bought back the dominion of man with my own blood. 

And choose to offer back to you without cost.   

You will not be required to climb the mountain before you, for I am the God who casts mountains into the sea.

Do not be alarmed that some obtain their miracle in short time and for you it takes longer 

Some answers come like breeding rabbits!

Did you know elephants take two years from conception to birth?

Abraham and Sarah were O.A.P's before they got their miracle

So keep your faith strong for I am a guiding light and a safe refuge from strong stormy seas.

 Amen       

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment