Search This Blog

Followers

Tuesday 13 June 2023

The God who sees

Then she called the name of the Lord who spoke to her, “You are God Who Sees”; for she said, “Have I not even here [in the wilderness] remained alive after seeing Him [who sees me with understanding and compassion]?”

Genesis 16:13 AMP

https://bible.com/bible/1588/gen.16.13.AMP

among them the god of this world [Satan] has blinded the minds of the unbelieving to prevent them from seeing the illuminating light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God.

2 Corinthians 4:4 AMP

https://bible.com/bible/1588/2co.4.4.AMP

Now the serpent was more crafty (subtle, skilled in deceit) than any living creature of the field which the Lord God had made. And the serpent (Satan) said to the woman, “Can it really be that God has said, ‘You shall not eat from any tree of the garden’?” except the fruit from the tree which is in the middle of the garden. God said, ‘You shall not eat from it nor touch it, otherwise you will die.’ ” For God knows that on the day you eat from it, your eyes will be opened [that is, you will have greater awareness], and you will be like God, knowing [the difference between] good and evil.” And when the woman saw that the tree was good for food and that it was delightful to look at, and a tree to be desired in order to make one wise and insightful, she took some of its fruit and ate it; and she also gave some to her husband with her, and he ate. Then the eyes of the two of them were opened [that is, their awareness increased], and they knew that they were naked; and they fastened fig leaves together and made themselves coverings.

Genesis 3:1‭, ‬3‭, ‬5‭-‬7 AMP

https://bible.com/bible/1588/gen.3.1-7.AMP

Our God is all-seeing. He is both omnipotent and omnipresent. 

He is all-powerful and exists outside of space-time for He is the Creator of all.

And we are created in His image to both see and know in the spiritual dimension.

But there is an ancient enemy who blinds the eyes of man and prevents him from seeing God's wonderful truth.  

This can be seen in the account of the fall of man. See how satan paints a picture for Eve to perceive with her mind's eye.

Ask yourself, why do you not see into the spiritual realm?

Jesus answered him, “I assure you and most solemnly say to you, unless a person is born again [reborn from above—spiritually transformed, renewed, sanctified], he cannot [ever] see and experience the kingdom of God.”

John 3:3 AMP

https://bible.com/bible/1588/jhn.3.3.AMP

Here, Jesus tells us we can both see and know the kingdom of God.

It is your spiritual right as a believer to see and experience the kingdom of God

Pursue [this] love [with eagerness, make it your goal], yet earnestly desire and cultivate the spiritual gifts [to be used by believers for the benefit of the church], but especially that you may prophesy [to foretell the future, to speak a new message from God to the people].

1 Corinthians 14:1 AMP

https://bible.com/bible/1588/1co.14.1.AMP

Who's, is it to seek to prophesy and foretell the future? 

You, that's who!

Learn to see and know God's revelation for the future.

Remember, He who is within you is greater than he who is in the world.

We are to learn and cultivate spiritual gifts.

What does this mean in practice?

Ask God to show you, a picture, a vision, a feeling for a fellow believer.

and in the spirit of Psalm 46:10 ...be still and know that I am God... set aside some time and go to a quiet place to seek God. 

Allow Him to speak to your spirit man.

For everyone who lives on milk is [doctrinally inexperienced and] unskilled in the word of righteousness, since he is a spiritual infant. But solid food is for the [spiritually] mature, whose senses are trained by practice to distinguish between what is morally good and what is evil.

Hebrews 5:13‭-‬14 AMP

https://bible.com/bible/1588/heb.5.13-14.AMP




I am the God who sees and knows 

Ask me and I will show all the wisdom of heaven.

Come close to me and I will be both father and friend.

I will show you when to speak and when to be silent.

Allow me to possess you completely and I will rend the heavens and come down in your midst.

I will show the Kingdom of God.

See, I have made you a prince in my Kingdom

You are heir to everything I have 

Ask me for understanding 

Ask me for wisdom

Ask me for knowledge 

Surely I shall answer you 

Let those with eyes see and those with ears hear.

See, your life is like an open book before me. 

I see and know all things

I know everything there is to know about you for I formed you in your mother's womb.

Where can you hide from me?

I am calling you to see and know 

I am calling you to show my wisdom

I am calling you to know me: I shall show my heart of compassion.

I shall write a new name over you. 

"Eyes wide open" shall be your new name for that is what you will experience in these days.

Amen 

  


    

No comments:

Post a Comment