Search This Blog

Followers

Thursday 15 June 2023

I will do it says the lord

For the Lord, your Redeemer, and He who formed you from the womb says this, “I am the Lord, Maker of all things, Who alone stretches out the heavens, Who spreads out the earth by Myself, Frustrating the signs and confounding the omens of boasters (false prophets), Making fools out of fortune-tellers, Counteracting the wise And making their knowledge ridiculous, Confirming the word of His servant And carrying out the plan of His messengers.

Isaiah 44:24‭-‬26 AMP

https://bible.com/bible/1588/isa.44.24-26.AMP

Who is The Holy One? He is God Almighty

What is He to you? He is your redeemer. He formed you in your mother's womb.

What has He done? He made all things. He stretches out the heavens He spreads the Earth out

His actions against darkness are these : 

He frustrates and confounds false prophets

He makes fools of fortune tellers 

He counteracts the wise making their knowledge ridiculous


His actions for His servants are these:

He confirms the word of His servants.

He carries out their plans. 


Listen to what the Lord says to you

I who made all things shall do great wonders in these days 

I shall frustrate the wisdom of this world  

I shall make their knowledge foolish.

Listen, you who speak words over people in exchange for cash without any knowledge of me. 

You who speak fortunes. Listen to me repent of your divinations. and necromancy.

Come to me. Learn from me. I will transform your very being.

Listen to me servant of the Most High

When my plans become your plans and my words become your words.

I shall accomplish great and wonderful things in these days, just as I have planned.

Are we not of one mind and spirit? 

I tell you as your mind and my mind are joined together 

We have one plan and one purpose.

Everything I have planned shall be accomplished 

Amen 

No comments:

Post a Comment