Search This Blog

Followers

Monday 19 June 2023

When God invites personally

Rev 4:1
Then as I looked, I saw a door standing open in heaven, and the same voice I had heard before spoke to me like a trumpet blast. The voice said, “Come up here, and I will show you what must happen after this.”


Rev 4:2
And instantly I was in the Spirit, and I saw a throne in heaven and someone sitting on it.


Rev 11:11

But after three and a half days, God breathed life into them, and they stood up! Terror struck all who were staring at them.


Rev 11:12
Then a loud voice from heaven called to the two prophets, “Come up here!” And they rose to heaven in a cloud as their enemies watched.

There are times when God will invite you personally 'Come up here' He said to John. and when God asks you 'What do you see? He is developing your spiritual gifts 


Jer 1:11
Then the LORD said to me, “Look, Jeremiah! What do you see?”And I replied, “I see a branch from an almond tree.”

Amos 7:8

And the LORD said to me, “Amos, what do you see?” I answered, “A plumb line.” And the Lord replied, “I will test my people with this plumb line. I will no longer ignore all their sins.


Meditate on these scriptures and then ask Him to teach you and take you into greater depths of His Spirit and Kingdom.



No comments:

Post a Comment