Search This Blog

Followers

Tuesday 27 June 2023

The keeper of keys

 I am the Lord who opens and closes doors 

See I have set before you the door to eternal life 

Walk in my steps for I have paved the way 

Trust in my Word and eat the scroll I have set before you.

Does it not taste sweet as honey 

Do not be afraid I shall show you my kingdom in all its glory 

It has always been my plan to visit you

Come into my presence and feel my joy and love 

Where can you hide from me? 

Be amazed I shall pour out astounding abundance into your life 

Search me out and seek me with all your heart

Reach out and take hold of my hand and I shall guide you through crooked and twisted roads

I make high mountains like plains and deserts like green pastures 

See, I shall make salt water as fresh and life shall return where there once was death and decay for I am the resurrection and the life.

As the risen Son shines upon your life. The fog that surrounds you shall clear like the morning mist. The night has ended and a great light has dawned over your life 

I am holy and righteous and completely in love with my creation

Yet there is one who seeks to separate you from me. Do not trust every voice you hear for the enemy loves to whisper lies and untruths in your ear.

I am the God who formed you in your mother's womb 

I stretch out the heavens like a curtain 

I set the planets in their orbits and know the stars by name

My storehouses bring the rain in due season and I hang the Earth upon nothing.

I shall pour out blessings like a torrent  You will barely have enough room and like the widow, the oil shall not run dry 

Amen   



No comments:

Post a Comment