Search This Blog

Followers

Monday 13 April 2020

Lets welcome our new editor

Hello, I’m Joanna.  I’ve been a born again Christian for 15 years. My crazy sister prayed for my salvation and what I thought was crazy actually was the truth of Jesus. I was at the end of my tether and asked my sister to pray for me and it sounds cliche but the light literally came on. I just new it was all true and- me being me -within an hour I wanted to go out and do miracles! For the first and only time God spoke audibly to me and said, “My child I’m not going to send you out naked!“

 I now understand the meaning of this so well. Because of Jesus my husband is alive and we’re still married ( although he’s not given his life to Christ yet) Because of Jesus we have a beautiful son, because of Jesus I was able to become a nurse. 

I was baptised in 2008 in the river Jordan and have had many amazing testimonies of His faithfulness and grace. I also have testimonies of the suffering and the refiners fire that come with being a disciple of Christ. Sometimes I’ve been holding on by my fingernails convinced I’m finished, not good enough etc. But I am still learning now how to battle in spiritual warfare against the lies of the enemy and how to wear my armour well and daily take up my cross. 

The Christian life is not an easy one, but I would not change one day because I asked God to build my character and yes that’s exactly what he’s doing!

That’s it for now, thanks for taking the time to read. Be blessed.

3 comments:

  1. You are the most amazing, loyal, loving, one-in-a-million, zillion sister anyone could ever dare to hope for: You are the very best of me and it was worth my whole life just to witness the day that Jesus came into yours.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hello Sally. It's nice to meet you. Indeed Joanna is simply great and awesome

      Delete
  2. Aww Sally you know your awesome as well, what God does in you blows me away!

    ReplyDelete