Search This Blog

Followers

Sunday 26 April 2020

Prophetic Video Transformation




These days are full of turmoil and anguish
 Yet resolution will come As a storm abaits when its fury has been spent 
So these days will relent when the storm has lost its strength 
Rebuild the City on the ruins of what once was and restore the temple of the living God. 
You are my children and I have ordained greatness for you 
I shall pour rivers of blessing from the altar 
Such that the banks will overflow 
I will quench the parched land 
The barren land will sing for joy 
I have seen your need and heard you prayer. 
No longer will the fox and the jackal wonder the land 
But new springs of water will erupt where there were none 
and river beds long since dried up will flow once more 
for I shall open up the floodgates 


I will create anew 
I will fashion a new earth and a new heaven fit for my people 
I will cause life to appear were there is death and decay 
I will heal the land and restore nations and kingdoms and peoples.

No comments:

Post a Comment