Search This Blog

Followers

Monday 13 April 2020

Refiners Fire

Standing outside in the cool rain as I prayed I knew God was moving. God is moving, prayers are reaching his ears like never before. First comes the rain, My blood over the nations, My Holy Spirit striking through the hearts of many. I saw a multitude of intercessors, some experiencing this for the first time. Believers hand in hand in the Spirit, praying along the shores from coast to coast and the standard was raised against the enemy. Then comes the fire. A refining fire, and we will stand through the furnace. From it we rise up on wings like eagles! And I heard the roaring of the great Lion, and saw the Eagle rise up aflame.

It is coming says the Lord, DO NOT DOUBT IT and do not be afraid, Jesus is near.

Stay in the city until you are clothed with the Holy Spirit.

Luke 24:49, Isaiah 59:19, Isaiah 40:31.

1 comment:

  1. Yes an army of believers standing along the shores of this great land All around the British isles raising the banner of Christ

    ReplyDelete