Search This Blog

Followers

Monday 13 April 2020

On the institutions of men

There are those who claim to be the church but are not.

They have grown in influence and number

They misrepresent me and my interests.

They have joined that institution called the church but they are not members of my body

Do you not know there is power available to you to bring down the might ones those who have gotten influence over my body through corruption and wealth and manouvering

I will say to them, away from me I never knew you.

They seek to undermine the plans of my body,  I shall bring them to ruin

You who govern the church and are not mine I shall lay you to waste

I will frustrate your plans

I will cut off your influence

Those that  know me shall receive from my hand everything they need to advance my church

Those who claim to be church, but are  not, yet hold unmerited influence over the affairs of men shall be brought low.

Even mere babes shall bring you to your knees for in their weakness my strength is made perfect.

Live your life in front of all men

Let your gift of Love speak to all men, corrupt or not, powerful or not.

Allow me to show myself through you

Become less that I might become more

I shall speak to you

I shall guide you

Learn to depend on my Holy Spirit

Seek Him constantly

Let  Him empower you.

Be on your guard for in the last days even the elect shall be fooled

Amen.

2 comments:

  1. Thankyou Lord, it is good to be reminded that we must decrease so that Jesus can be magnified in us, less of me and the more of him in 1 Peter it says Humble yourself under the mighty power of God and at the right time He shall lift you up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amen yes an important scripture reminding us to grow in becoming less

      Delete