Search This Blog

Followers

Tuesday 21 February 2023

Isaiah 53:5 Healing

Isaiah 53: 5.

But he was pierced for our transgressions,
he was crushed for our iniquities;
the punishment that brought us peace was on him,
and by his wounds, we are healed.



Your healing is assured by the sacrifice of the Holy Lamb of God.
By His sacrifice, you are restored.

I decree in the mighty Name of the Lord that all your Iniquity be removed

I decree that all cancer be healed

I decree that all blindness be restored

I decree that all blood disorders be re-ordered to proper functioning in your body

I decree that all deafness be restored

I decree that all demonic pronouncement over your life is null and void by the mighty Name of Jesus and the righteous judgment of the Father.

I break every trauma, every curse, every chain and bondage

Your trauma will be no more

That curse over your life is broken

You are loosed from any chain or bondage that the enemy has placed over your life

You have freedom and liberty to worship the Lord in Spirit and Truth

Take that freedom and liberty and become everything you are destined to be.

You have the power to overcome all demonic obstacles and barriers that the enemy has placed over your life. The enemy has no right over your life for you have been redeemed by the Lamb of God.

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment