Search This Blog

Followers

Tuesday 7 February 2023

Transform Your Mind

My child, you are my most treasured possession

It has always been my desire for you to live an empowered life

Listen to my voice and take heed of my instruction

The Spirit I have given you must work its way out into your soul

Have you not been instructed to work out your salvation with fear and trembling?

Have you not been given the mind of Christ?

Search the scriptures and I shall instruct you.

Are you not amazed by my powerful deeds?

Yet these alone are not enough.

You must worship me in spirit and truth.

The word is living and active.

I have lived within you since you were adopted into my family.

I am your father and you are my child.

Do not be afraid to live out your life without fear

My child become holy as I am holy.

Get rid of all fear and do not submit to it

Father, Let your Holy Spirit dwell within me

Let me not be afraid of man but let me fear God

Let me not be a coward but let me fight God's holy war 

Amen.


No comments:

Post a Comment