Search This Blog

Followers

Saturday 11 February 2023

Seek the Lord

Seek the Lord, all who are humble, and follow his commands. Seek to do what is right and live humbly. Perhaps even yet the Lord will protect you— protect you from his anger on that day of destruction.
Zephaniah 2:3 NLT
https://bible.com/bible/116/zep.2.3.NLT

Seek me, says the Lord

come after me

and I will save you from my fierce anger

Be diligent and you will find me, says the lord

The day of destruction looms

The day of darkness comes closer

Those whom I seek like lost sheep

Shall be redeemed, says the lord

I am always working

always persevering

You shall be brought into my fold, says the Lord of heaven's armies

Like a Lamb, he was led to the slaughter

pierced and afflicted yet he made no cry

mocked and wounded

He bled for Adam's helpless race

I am the Mighty one, Creator of heaven and earth

I know all things

I stand outside all time and consider the iniquity of men.

Yet I turned from my fierce anger and offered salvation at the very beginning.

Behold the spotless lamb of God who takes upon himself the iniquity of us all

Seek him and you shall find him

Knock and the door will be opened

He shall cleanse you

and make you a prince in his kingdom

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment