Search This Blog

Followers

Tuesday 14 February 2023

Alpha and Omega

He is the Alpha and the Omega, The First and the Last, The Beginning and the End.

My children, I am coming soon!

Get ready for an outpouring of my Spirit Such as the World has never witnessed!

Both rich and poor will Prophesy in my name and whatever they declare will be done for them by my Father in Heaven.

You are the Living Word my Lord my God!

Surely He is worthy of honor and praise!

I am the door to blessing beyond your understanding!

My Lord!

Surely, I will praise Him and extol Him for He is worthy

The Lamb of God has overcome!

He is able to open that which has been sealed from ages past.

Be hearers and doers of my Word and blessing shall overtake you. 

You will have an abundance beyond your understanding!

Write my Word on your heart and place Wisdom in your mind.

Do not fear for I am victorious in war and powerful in battle.

I ride on the clouds!

I am coming!

The chief of heavens armies is coming.

Behold my children

Take heed and listen, those who truly fear Me shall lead the way!

You will walk into dark places and carry my light with you, focus on my gifts that are within you for I have placed them there for such a time as this. Everything in your life has prepared you for this moment. Do not hold back!  Move forward with intention and be wise as owls.

Amen.



No comments:

Post a Comment