Search This Blog

Followers

Sunday 5 February 2023

Redemption had always been my plan

 In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth. The earth was formless and empty, and darkness covered the deep waters. And the Spirit of God was hovering over the surface of the waters.

Genesis 1:1‭-‬2 NLT

https://bible.com/bible/116/gen.1.1-2.NLT

I am the lord almighty

Redemption has always been my plan

I have always loved my creation

I formed the earth out of nothing

 There is none like me

I created time and space and matter

I know all things

It is my plan to prosper you

Be amazed at my provision

I redeemed creation at the beginning

The redeemer came to earth and lived among us

He purchased your soul with his own blood

He died and and yet lives forever

He lives inside you

he has given authority to shape and steward the world to all his children

My child use the authority God has given you.

When man's authority works hand in glove with God's power then all things are possible

Amen

© 2023 David Nicholas Slater


No comments:

Post a Comment