Search This Blog

Followers

Tuesday 28 February 2023

Kindness

 Kindness is my purpose says the Lord


I am able and willing to meet your needs 


Bring your requests before me and I will give you your hearts desire


Open your heart lay it all down before me


I am your father and have good plans for you


Your entire life is laid out like book before me 


I know when you sit and when you stand 


I know you better than you know yourself


Do not hold back 


Bring every heartache before me even those ones that you dare not bring before men 


My child your prayers rise before me like a sweet perfume 


I am more than able 


You sang it as a child in kindergarten 


You learnt it at your mothers knee


Now it's time to test me in my resolve to pour out kindness into your lap


I lay down a challenge empty your soul before me


Pour it out like a goblet of wine 


And see if I do not pour blessing upon blessing into your life


Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment