Search This Blog

Followers

Tuesday 7 February 2023

A Bride fit for the Groom

My bride shall model the beauty of holiness. 

I shall clothe her in glory

The feast is ready, the table is prepared, and all of mankind has been invited for the groom has paid their entrance fee with his own blood

The redeemed among the dead are waiting in glory and they have received their reward in full.

Let the redeemed who are still alive model themselves on me, says the lord  

I have invited the lost, the lonely, the disposed of, the barren, and the outcast.

The table stands half empty and I am full of grief 

Does your heart not burn with passion? asks the Lord

They need to be redeemed

There is little time left. 

Tell me who shall bring them? , says the lord     

Do I not search for the lost sheep?

Do I not cleanse the leper?

Do I not open blind eyes?

Do I not make the lame walk?

Do I not feed the hungry?

Let the bride model herself on me, says the lord.     

My bride must prepare herself

I counsel you to buy oil and get yourself ready for marriage.

I tell you now is the time to prepare and get ready

Do not be taken by surprise at the coming of the groom.

No comments:

Post a Comment