Search This Blog

Followers

Tuesday 14 February 2023

A prayerful heart

 I have hidden your word in my heart, that I might not sin against you. I praise you, O Lord; teach me your decrees. I will delight in your decrees and not forget your word. Open my eyes to see the wonderful truths in your instructions. Help me understand the meaning of your commandments, and I will meditate on your wonderful deeds.

Psalms 119:11‭-‬12‭, ‬16‭, ‬18‭, ‬27 NLT

https://bible.com/bible/116/psa.119.11-27.NLT

I shall remember you in the morning oh Lord

I will yeild to you at noon and bow down at dusk

Throughout the night in my sleep even then my I will dream dreams of you my Lord

Let me read your words and know your thoughts my Lord

All day long I will meditate on your word

I know your thoughts, my child

Before they are on your lips I know them fully

I am the God who sees your heart

Surely I will respond

See I have placed an open heaven before you

Reach out and take from my hand

For I have plans to prosper you

Hear and understand my children

Let me clothe you in glory

Surely I shall honor you, says the Lord

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment