Search This Blog

Followers

Saturday 11 February 2023

Holy Remnant

The remnant of the tribe of Judah will pasture there. They will rest at night in the abandoned houses in Ashkelon. For the Lord, their God will visit his people in kindness and restore their prosperity again.

Zephaniah 2:7 NLT
https://bible.com/bible/116/zep.2.7.NLT

Let me feed you, says the lord

I shall restore to you the blessings of the kingdom

You shall learn how my kingdom operates, says the Lord

Learn from me and I will pour out blessing upon blessing 

You will be amazed at my deeds

See, I have written my word on your heart and mind

That you might obey my commands 

I have given you dominion, says the Lord.

Whatever you ask in my name I shall do for you.

I gave you faith that moves mountains

I  move you to do my will, says the Lord.

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment