Search This Blog

Followers

Thursday 2 February 2023

God's Love



 Be Still and Know me says the Lord


I created you from the dust of the earth


I cannot make a mistake 


You have divine purpose 


I know you for I formed you in your mother's womb 


I know every hair of your head 


You are my Beloved Child 


From before the foundation of the earth I have loved you 


For I chose to redeem you from the very beginning  


It was in my plan all along 


Be amazed at my might and power 


My name is Faithful and True 


Come to me and I will restore you


I am your provider Jehovah Jireh 


My name is above every name 


The enemy of your soul wants to destroy you 


But he has already been defeated 


You are on the winning team 


And I call your name victory and power


Amen 


© 2023 David Nicholas Slater



No comments:

Post a Comment