Search This Blog

Followers

Tuesday 31 January 2023

God of all comfort

My dear children.

I am the God of all comfort.

Though you pass through the flames of hell and its stench fills your house.

Even then, I am with you,
Every knee has to yield because my name is above every name.

I have purchased the keys of death and hell . I entered hell itself and took back from the thief that which I gave to you when I created you.

You have always been my beloved

I gave up my most precious possession that I might gain your love.

I am a righteous judge there is non higher than me.

Come to my appointed advocate and present your case before me.

Behold I have already won your case you only need to claim what is already yours

I set it aside for you before I created the universe


Amen


© 2023 David Nicholas Slater 

No comments:

Post a Comment