Search This Blog

Followers

Tuesday 31 January 2023

The God who sees

I am the God who sees all things 

I will grant you sight and vision 

You were born to see through my eyes and hear through my ears 

You shall feel my feelings and think my thoughts  

I am the God who heals all your diseases and comforts you in your sorrow.

Take me at my word and trust me  

for my name is faithful and true

I have never ceased to love you for I am your Father.

Remember you are on the winning team 

and that you are my beloved child.

I created you with purpose and identity 

Do not be dismayed for I am with you.

I have a plan and a purpose for you 

Plans to bless you and keep you 

For I tell you I created all things to sing songs of praise 

It is my desire that none should perish for my table is for available to all.


Amen 

No comments:

Post a Comment