Search This Blog

Followers

Tuesday 31 January 2023

Arise my soul arise

Arise my soul arise.
From weary depths to highest heights.

No longer shall you be downcast
But life shall arise from the depths

For even deep darkness is as light to my Lord
I go to the heights  He is there
I go to the depths  He is there

There is nowhere to hide from His presence.

Oh Lord you are worthy of my praise. Worthy of my heart.

There is none like you in all the heavens.

You are creator and sustainer of all things.

My soul delights in your law, it blesses my soul.

You have written your law in my heart.

Worship the Lord oh my soul.
His benefits are great.

Gone is pride
Gone is arrogance
Gone is self-loathing.

I am his beloved and He is mine.



© 2023 David Nicholas Slater

No comments:

Post a Comment