Search This Blog

Followers

Tuesday 31 January 2023

God has power

God has power to fill you with his Spirit such that you share in His fulness.

He alone can guide you through valleys to mountains. Journey with Him and be blessed in all things.

He has power to lift you above circumstances.

Such a person is a bird in flight gliding above the rough seas that uses the wind to make the journey easier.

When the wind swells in strength you rise to the heights above the storm.

Do you know the freedom my Spirit gives.

Experience my Spirit and know the truth set before you.

My child I love you beyond words
You are my beloved.

I want you to know me as I know you.

Come to me and find adoption as Sons of God.  Let me pour out my love into you. Let me fill you to  overflowing

Let my light shine in and through you to your circumstance.





No comments:

Post a Comment