Search This Blog

Followers

Friday 6 January 2023

Blessings for Gods people

 I am the Alpha and Omega


I am the first and the last


I died but I am alive for evermore


I know all things


I formed you in your mothers womb


I knit you together from the dust of the earth


Listen and take heed I shall pour out blessing upon blessing to those that know me and keep my commands


But curse upon curse upon those who's names are not written in the lambs book of life.


Those with ears to hear let them understand


I'm a jealous God


I desire that all creation worships me for I am from everlasting to everlasting


I have loved mankind since before the foundation of the earth 


Does not a father desire that his children love him of their own free will


Yet am patient with my children who have turned away from me


It is my desire that all of creation turns to me


Let none of my children perish where there is weeping and gnashing of teeth


Amen




No comments:

Post a Comment