Search This Blog

Followers

Wednesday 4 January 2023

Evil teachers and false prophets

 Many will follow their evil teaching and shameful immorality. And because of these teachers, the way of truth will be slandered. In their greed they will make up clever lies to get hold of your money. But God condemned them long ago, and their destruction will not be delayed.

2 Peter 2:2‭-‬3 NLT

https://bible.com/bible/116/2pe.2.2-3.NLT


I am the Lord Almighty


You evil teachers and false prophets listen to me 


Stop perverting my truth and corrupting my word.


You have deceived many 


You have become rich and powerful


I know your evil thoughts and they offend me


I have watched you since the day you were born


Your thoughts are evil and corrupt all the time


I shall strip you of your riches


And cast you into darkness


Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment